Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't hold your breath

I have not heard from ex-boy since the awkward incident right before I left. You know, the one where I asked him to help me move and he thought I meant I wanted him to move the earth beneath my feet. I got an email from him today that was one line and said, "I will be in Jamaica for xmas and will have xtra room. Wondering if you would like to spend holidays in Montego Bay. Give me call." It reads like a telegram. Will be in Jamiaca for xmas. Stop. Join me. Stop. I cannot even make this stuff up. Needless to say I am looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces and so I am not going to Jamaica for Christmas. Except, I could be on a sailboat drinking margaritas. If it wasn't for the company, I might be tempted to go.

No comments: