This morning I had an interview for a part time position
that was initially to be for one to two months while they looked for someone to
fill the position. Then the person changed their mind and wanted someone full
time right away. Well, I only wanted a part time position. So, this morning I
left the house and went on an interview for a position that I did not really
want (the person hiring wanted to meet me just in case).
I stopped at Bourgoise Pig and had a lovely breakfast and gigantic cappuccino.
From there I went to my French lesson (have I mentioned that
I am in lurve with my French teacher?! Flirty boy asked if he should be worried
and I kind of went, well, um, and he said that answers the question!) My brain
was not really working though and French was difficult.
From French I went to Intelligentsia and had another
cappuccino. It was a sadly dissatisfying cappuccino. It had a lovely heart on the top, but it was
not served hot enough and there was no power behind the espresso. I do like
Intelligentsia’s coffee, but it seems a bit ridiculous to me to have to wait
while your coffee drips. They drip brew each individual cup.
They also did not have anything good to nibble on and I was
hungry so I went to Cafecito and had the Elveez. The Elveez is guava paste,
plantains and peanut butter on a thing bit of bread that is cooked almost like
a Panini. It is sooo good.
1 comment:
Flirty boy? When did that nickname start? And wasn't there already a "flirty boy" nickname?
Post a Comment