Thursday, November 16, 2006

'I'm not dead yet'

Lots going on here, some emotions, some cooking, some eating, some working, some playing (need more of that), some schoolwork (need less of that) and some deep thinking. I didn't mean to fall off the face of the planet, but I had last Thursday and Friday off and we still do not have a working computer. Plus we got new cell phones and I haven't quite figured mine out. Just for kicks I checked my messages and had 5 even though the little indicator thing didn't indicate any. So this is just a shout out to say hey. I've got to finish up my final project, which is due Monday, for school and then I have a bit of a break from that until the new year. I'm going to go home and drink some green tea and hope I can ward off this cold.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Same number on the phone?

I sent you an email about my being in Chicago on Sunday.