I have gone from huh to WTF. I had an amazing phone conversation with the new man today and I have a date on Friday. Yeah.
Then I talk to my gym buddy and something I say makes her wonder if she has dealt with this guy. So, I send her his picture and screen name and sure enough it is the guy that stood her up in January. Now what do I do? Do I call him on it? Call him and cancel for some unknown reason? Get him naked tie him up and invite my gym buddy over to laugh at him?
I am going to go throw rocks at boys.
Seriously??!!
2 comments:
So, is this the same guy that wished you happy sweetest day, before even meeting you? that sounds a little psychotic to me- wishing someone you really don't know yet- happy sweetest day. be careful
Oh- I think your friends are going to have to plan a crackberry intervention if you are to the point of writing your blog on the crackberry! :-)
I agree with Dan. I had an interesting experience during my brief time with Match.com. I was about to let my profile expire when, a week before, the "perfect" guy winks at me. We email, he sounds great. He does a lot of heavy-duty woo-ing, and I try to switch him over to my actual email address (which is not the one I use normally) and he just won't get in touch with me there. I wondered why till I heard a story a few months later of Match.com trying to get people to renew their subscription by having employees flirt with people who are about to leave. Nice, eh? That may not be what's happening here, but the guy sounds a little ... off.
Post a Comment