I've really wanted to do some sewing lately, but that would require actually cleaning the study. I can no longer just sweep the pile on top of the desk into drawers because, well, they are full. I think if I were to put on some music and set aside some time I could get it done, but aye, there's the rub. Time. Lately time seems to be just slipping away from me. I know I shouldn't complain because this weekend was chock full of fabulous things and people, but by the end of the day Sunday I had revved myself up into full on panic attack mode. Yes, I got my paper done and my homework done in time, but I felt so stressed about it.
I've been really working hard on watching what I eat and excercising more. That takes time. I've been trying to make excercising a high priority and I'm definitely seeing results. Until the weekend comes and I go out to eat and I gain back some of the weight I had worked so hard to lose. Three steps forward and two steps back. I've really been working hard at the jogging thing and it is gradually getting easier. I keep just adding a little bit more and then a little bit more, but I know I have to keep at it.
That's really it. The weather has been gorgeous, including the rain. I'm in a much better state of mind. I'm casting the net about again in hopes of meeting someone. My self-esteem had taken a pretty good beating the last round. I'm not sure what route to try next. I don't mean to sound negative, but I'm kind of losing hope. I've tried online dating, I've pretty much passed out a calling card to everyone saying hey- I'm single, do you know anyone?, I asked a random man in Spain to marry me, I've been going to charity events, and I've even tried meeting men at bars. I was going to join one of the co-ed softball teams here in grant park, but they are full. The kickball games are all at parks that are difficult to get to. Any other suggestions? I know I'm not the only one. It is kind of hard to see so many fabulous, fierce and beautiful woman who are single and not wonder why? I think we are just too fabulous!
2 comments:
there's always Craigslist! ha ha
I am soooo not going there!
Post a Comment