A repository for random musings, romantic notions, cooking accomplishments (and failures), my latest crafty endeavor and daily life. Note-I do not live on a moor, but adore Wuthering Heights, hence the title.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Life begins anew
The need to create has finally come upon me once again. I bought a new rug for the living room (thanks Carey for helping me to pick it out!) and I have been revamping the apartment. I realized that the couch really needed a throw blanket to liven up the color (the boys who were living in my apartment took off the salmon slip color and I have to say I really love the couch grey). I pulled out the yarn I had been stockpiling to make a blanket some day and all of the colors of the yarn were the colors in the new rug. The desire to make a granny square quilt was warring with the need for instant gratification. Needless to say instant gratification won. I am hoping that it will not take me two years to finish. I at least have one stripe done so I can lay that along the back of the couch. If anyone has an old digital camera they were going to get rid of I'll take it off your hands. I'd like to get some pictures up on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment