
Currently the only way I have to take photos is my cell phone. I asked S the other day on our way home from the farmers market lugging vegi's and flowers- oh and a baguette- if we could get a digital camera. His response was something about megapixels and poster images and waiting until they come out with the camera that we want. For now I will continue to use the cell phone camera and suffer through fuzzy pictures. But when we get that new camera I will be printing posters!
This is a picture of my cat Little Kitty and my Ugly doll, a birthday present from a friend. Little Kitty (or LK, elky, fuzzy butt and sometimes Caaa-aat, wailed like from Breakfast at Tiffany's) is so named because she came to us beaten up, burnt by cigarettes, flea bitten and bedraggled when I was a senior in high school. We already had a couple of cats, a dog, gerbils and a bird and my mother thought that if we did not name her we would not get attached and she would go to another home. That was fourteen years ago. She came to join me my junior year of college and has been with me ever since then.
No comments:
Post a Comment