"Tise comune strumpetis of siche a place at men clepen e theatre." (That was for you Pat!) The key word being strumpetis, or strumpet, or harlot, or debauched woman. Or, all of the above. I've been mildly debauched. I had been playing phone tag all weekend with a guy from match and he called me Sunday around 5 and we had a delightful conversation. So, we made plans to have dinner and I hung up the phone and freaked out because holy crap I had a date in 2 hours.
Date date date, talk talk talk. He held my hand across the table during dinner. Then I let him walk me home and he held my hand. This would be the part where things get fuzzy, and not just due to the wine, I let him in. Me, erector of brick walls, let a man in my house. This would be the part where I giggle like a school girl and admit he was a good kisser. I let a man kiss me-in my house. I was supposed to be studying Spanish. That didn't happen.
I have a date with a different man on Thursday. I have a date with kissing boy on Friday. It's going to have to be in a public place because I don't know if I trust myself to keep my clothes on. Do you know how hard it is to come up with different date outfits and appropriate under garments all in one week. Seriously.
3 comments:
Aw, you're so sweet for thinking of me! And good for you for being a hussy. Since I won't be having any dates for a while (and haven't had any for some time) I freely give them to you so they won't go to waste. Enjoy your strumpetry (strumpery? whatever ...) !
Hadn't Barry and I just left you on Sunday around 4:00? Sounds like the date went very well though...if you let him into your house! Atta Girl!
Regarding the different date outfits and undergarments. I bet it's really hard finding undergarments, especially when the ones you have fall off as you walk down the hall! On second thought, that might be a good thing in this instance!
I forgot about hussy. That's a fabulous word. That underwear falling off can be a good thing...
Post a Comment