The boy and I did have a short talk in which I expressed my needs (get your stuff out of my house and don't think you can come by whenever you feel like. Of course that was because his cell phone was dead- not my problem dude). He did apologize for being so hostile the other day and told me he felt like his privacy had been violated since I packed up his stuff. Huh! He won't be in town for a while but said he'll come get the rest of it in a couple of weeks. Fine. He seemed upset that I had bought a new monitor and told me the other monitor went with the computer. He bought it so ergo it was not mine. I like my new monitor and it was a great early bday gift. Now if I could just get the computer working correctly. Right now it is only good for copying music (can't listen to it) and email. It is also good for online shopping which I have done way too much of.
I ordered some perfume called Shanghaijava and the flavor is ginger coconut and it smells really good. I just took a chance and ordered it without smelling which is really risky. I also ordered a set of perfume samples so we will see what that brings. Then I went to vive la femme and did some shopping. I got a long grey tunic (sort of Grecian) shirt and a pair of brown capris for work. They had a pair of black, wide leg, trouser jeans but not in my size. I went home and ordered those online. Then I needed new moisturizer and a trip to Ulta with a friend meant new eye shadow, lipstick and hair pins. I think I'm done for a while. I figured a little freshening of the wardrobe, hair and make up are definitely in order. Did I mention I also ordered shoes! Now I just need to get a date!
I had a meeting with my boss and the head guy on Thursday and they have set me a task that will be difficult (he mentioned that over the last 5 years no one has been able to get a handle on the situation) but is exactly up my alley. I think this is a test to see how I handle difficult situations, myriad people and the finances (which are quite large). I have a meeting next week and we shall see. If the other people are on board with what I want to do and then I'm set, if not....we shall see. Did I mention the red lipstick!
I'm going to go return some emails ;) and start sewing. Then maybe I'll play dress up.
No comments:
Post a Comment