I went to Walgreens the other day and I managed to not buy the candy corn. Every year at this time it is a constant struggle between me and the candy corn. Today the candy corn won. My food therapist told me last year to remember that candy corn is available all year round and I can have it whenever I want. It does not have to be something I snarf down at Halloween and then it is gone. Heck I think they are even making Halloween peeps and we know I love a good stale peep. Even with that knowledge I could not resist their siren song. If they had heads I'd be biting them off joyously.
I ran out to get lunch and there was a row of 8 motorcycle cops just hanging out on the sidewalk. Mmmmm, motorcycles. Oh my, I just realized I sublimated my desires for motorcycles (or men, pick one or the other because they are the same to me) into candy corn.
I need help!
No comments:
Post a Comment