My mom gave me a pepper plant and some herbs to put on the ledge in my bathtub. The pepper plant grew and grew and then it finally flowered. Still nothing. I mentioned it to my family and they had to explain the birds and the bees to me. The upshot is I had to be the bumble bee for my pepper plant. Duh, there's nothing buzzing around in my bedroom and so it did not get pollinated.
I've had a couple more dates with kissing boy. I did take the unmentionables out of my purse because I figured that was just adding fuel to the fire. I'm still not sure what I want out of this so I'm just taking it day by day. I'm not used to someone who says what is on their mind. It is hard for me to accept what he is saying when he compliments me. Except when he said he likes my legs, because, really, I do have nice legs. I guess if that is true I should try and trust the rest. Our next date is going to have to be chaperoned, in a very public place and does anyone know where I can find a chastity belt?
I've been sick. I think I am still fighting off what I picked up in Spain. That was, what, a month and a half ago. I was feeling better, but still like crap, so I stayed home again today. You know it is all relative. I even went to the doctor and there was nothing they could do. I'm so good at pushing myself, but this time I'm going to give myself some time to regroup and maybe kick this thing. I'm also taking every homeopathic remedy known to man so if I drop dead ask my mother what she prescribed.
I went to the weight doctor last week and I thought I had been completely stuck, but I had actually lost 7 pounds. I'm kind of wondering if my scale is broke. I decided to see here every 6 weeks, because I still need some accountability. It also sucks being sick again because I just don't feel like going to the gym. Even though last time I jogged I managed to go for 10 minutes straight.
Thanks to Dan I know that Bones is on tonight. Mmmm, Booth.
2 comments:
Maybe Booth will be naked in London! Yummy!
F*ck it I missed Bones!
Post a Comment