Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who knew...

I really do not feel like working. I may have mentioned I kind of give up. Although that does not mean I am sitting at my desk taking the Cosmo sex quiz. If I did, I would totally pass. I did do a bit of poking around to see if I could find the perfume I smelled in Spain. I wish I would have figured it out while I was there. I may have to ask the guy in Spain what it was. I was kind of hoping one of the Spanish students would have shown up with a bottle of it. I stumbled across some other perfumes online and I wanted to compare the base notes to the perfume I am currently wearing, Prada Amber. Hey, guess what. I'm wearing cologne. I had no idea it was for men. I've always had such problems finding perfume and now I know why. I'm not a flowery girl, I'm a strapping young, uh, lady.

P.S. I also have to report that once again my underwear are falling off.

P.P.S. Sheska calls kissing boy 'Magically Delicious'. That is quite appropriate.

No comments: