A repository for random musings, romantic notions, cooking accomplishments (and failures), my latest crafty endeavor and daily life. Note-I do not live on a moor, but adore Wuthering Heights, hence the title.
Friday, October 26, 2007
I got smacked
I'm standing in line at Nordstrom Rack on State street waiting for the next available cashier. Just as the guy raises his hand and says next customer the woman behind me smacks me on the shoulder with her spanx. Um, ex-cuuuse me. I got smacked by spanx. She smiled and shooed me. The guy at the cash register was super sweet and apologized for her rudeness and said he had just notified me and there was no need to rush me. The rudeness of some people. But the reward was worth it. I now own a pair of patent red leather maryjane's that have a double strap, side button and are (I had to pull out the ruler), holy merde, 3 inch heels. I am wearing them with a pair of grey cableknit tights, a gray wool tweed skirt that is shot through with orange, red, blue and green and a black boat neck three quarter inch sleeve shirt. Pretty cute if I say so myself. I needed a pair of new black work shoes but I ended up with these. The justification was I can always find black work shoes but I am not going to stumble across these pretties again. Say it with me, "smacked by spanx"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment