So some of you may know that I have problems remembering names. I simply do not retain the name of well, anything be it names of people, characters in books, movie titles, characters in movies, actresses or actors, even pets. That is just how it is. Years ago I wanted to buy a ska album (I currently do not remember the name of the band but I'm sure it will come to me) and I could not remember the name of the band. Some how or other clown popped into my head and so I ended up buying an Insane Clown Posse album. Insane Clown Posse-Ska. You do the math. I think one of the songs on the ska album was about a clown. I spent a summer listening to Insane Clown Posse and I was reminded of this because they are playing at the Congress Theater. Anyone want to go?
Edit- I knew it would come to me. Actually I was listening to the Yahoo music station and they started playing Pennywise. That was the name of the band. They did not have a song about a clown, but the clown's name in IT by Stephen King was Pennywise. So, I walk into a store thinking of a clown's name and end up buying Insane Clown Possy. It makes perfect sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment