Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aidez-Moi!

I am moving forward with this business venture and so I will probably be calling upon you individually in the future for some assistance. You all have different skills that I will be asking you nicely to share. For now, I need the collective groups help. I need a name for this business. In the past when I made things for people I put it under the name le doux, which means sweet thing in French. My nickname in Arabic is Hegga Hellewa, which also means sweet thing. Dan calls me Dish. My name is Kandy. I have been using enfleurage for years for different things, but there is already a company by that name. I started plowing forward with the name Kandy's Dish, but there is one person on Etsy, not a shop, a person, who uses that name. I had searched easy and thought it was free, but then when I went to use it I found out someone else was. The domain name KandysDish.com is free and I did buy it. My only concern with Kandy's Dish is that people will think I'm running a porn site. I'm not. If you think of any names either post them in the comments below or send me an email. I have creative ideas overflowing and yet I can't think of a name.

Help!

1 comment:

Dan said...

We need more details as to what you will be making with your new company. Sewing only? Crochet? making skirts, alterations... what will be the focus of your site?