Currently I am trying to convert my wardrobe from almost all black to browns, greens, purples and greys. It has definitely been challenging because I really just want to hide myself in black. Except, you know, I look kind of good in those other colors. I currently own a pair of black gloves and I feel the need for a brown or grey pair. So, I hop onto etsy to see what is available and then I look at the fingerless hand warmers Maria made me for Christmas, I look at the screen and I realize that I can make these. They probably won't be as nice as the ones Maria made because those have a lovely design on them, but they will be functional. I think. I hope. I even have yarn left from the blanket I just made in the colors I want. If it works out I'll post a picture.
Is it odd that I would rather stay home from class tonight, cuddle up with my blanket on the couch and crochet? When I start declining invites to go out you may need to host an intervention.
Is it odd that I would rather stay home from class tonight, cuddle up with my blanket on the couch and crochet? When I start declining invites to go out you may need to host an intervention.
No comments:
Post a Comment