I used to never care about the long-running debate between Macs or PCs. I was always on a PC and those Mac people were weird and just a little too cool for school. I think the first computer I ever used was an Apple. We all learned about computers by playing Oregon Trail. That was back in the day when people actually died on computer's and children were not traumatized for life. Those were also the days when I rode a bike without a helmet, there was gravel in the playground and I did penny drops off the monkey bars.
These days I have gone full circle and I am a Mac girl. My Airbook Pro is, not only gorgeous, fully functioning and easy to use. It does things that I didn't even know I would want to do. Due to my laptop love I decided to get the new iPhone. I bought the last iPhone in the store on Damen and North Ave on the day it was released. Within moments I was using the phone as if I had owned it for years. It also seamlessly integrated with my laptop. Within moments of taking photos on my iPhone they were on my laptop. I just downloaded my entire iTunes library onto my iPhone. I can now use my phone as an iPod. Every day Apple delights and surprises me just a little more.
Plus now I am one of the cool kids.
These days I have gone full circle and I am a Mac girl. My Airbook Pro is, not only gorgeous, fully functioning and easy to use. It does things that I didn't even know I would want to do. Due to my laptop love I decided to get the new iPhone. I bought the last iPhone in the store on Damen and North Ave on the day it was released. Within moments I was using the phone as if I had owned it for years. It also seamlessly integrated with my laptop. Within moments of taking photos on my iPhone they were on my laptop. I just downloaded my entire iTunes library onto my iPhone. I can now use my phone as an iPod. Every day Apple delights and surprises me just a little more.
Plus now I am one of the cool kids.
2 comments:
Or maybe you've gone over to the dark side? :)
Macs and Iphones are nice but not everyone can afford them.
There's a PC and a mac for every purpose... :-)
Post a Comment