Thursday, January 07, 2010

Imperil

According to the news "Wind chills of -50, snow imperil Midwest". I just love it. Who uses the word imperil these days. Just the notion that the Midwest is being imperilled by snow tickled my funny bone. Last night was my first day of class and I think it is going to be another challenging class for me because it requires the analysis of data. That means math. I don't do math. At some point in time I'm going to have to stop saying that. Anyways, I knew it was going to snow because my leg was killing me, which makes sitting in class a challenging endeavor. I was so fidgety I was annoying myself, let alone the people next to me. So, yeah, it's snowing here.

The other excitement in my life is cleaning products. The caulk in my bathroom is cracked and falling apart which means mold creeps in there and procreates. Nasty little buggers. I've tried bleach and other cleaning products and yet they are still there waving their little tentacles at me. I read that a mixture of vinegar, water and tea tree oil will actually kill them, instead of just cleaning them. I bet every time I sprayed them with bleach they were delighted to get a bath. So, I mixed it up and I've been spraying it every night. At first I didn't think it was doing anything, but now I think the colony is shrinking. It also helps because the vinegar, while it smells vinegary, doesn't trigger an asthma attack like all the harsh cleaners do.

Sheska comes to town today. Whoo hoo!! I just hope her flight isn't delayed because of snow imperilment. We're having Brunch on Sunday if you'd like to join us. Thankfully she will bring a little more excitement into my life. I just hope I can handle it!

No comments: