Monday, December 03, 2007

The aftermath

I think I hoped that flirty boy would not remember that I called him an idiot. I even sat in my office well beyond my normal morning constitutional on Monday and thought about just not going. The problem with having a routine is that when you don't follow your routine people notice. I went up to his office and he immediately asks why I called him an idiot. I told him there was probably a very valid reason at the time, or maybe it was just to cover any future idiocy on his part. What I really wanted to say was you're an idiot.


To make matters better or worse a friend sent me this link. I can see that my practice crush could become a problem. I would rather not risk real emotional connections! Thanks everyone who has been listening to my neurosis and ramblings. They are petering out. I hope.


To make matters even worse flirty boy and I are running the castle. Due to a series of unfortunate events it is just us. I feel like this is some sort of cosmic test.



I have more ramblings, but I've been trying to post this for 3 days now and so I will leave it as is.

Big smoopy kisses to all of you who have been heaping praise upon my head lately. Stop, you're making me blush. No really, stop. Ha- who am I kidding. Please, do go on!

No comments: