How old is too old to wear pleathor (sp?) pants? I bought a pair years ago and as I was going through a box of clothes I found them, I pulled them on and they fit. Just because they fit doesn't necessarily mean I should wear them. But, really, how old is too old? Or is it just I'm not thinking about the right places I could wear them to. Maybe I should slither into them and go out on the town to someplace other then @!#$!^% Wrigleyville. OOoo, I should go out dancing. I'm guessing biker boots and pleathor pants would be a bit much.
I had a food filled holiday. As much as I tried to stay out of the kitchen I still ended up cooking because my grandmother wasn't feeling good. I can't complain because I got good gifts, oh, and holiday cheer. I got an Ipod shuffle because my pod died. The thing is seriously wee. It is the size of a postage stamp. I also got an arm band holder for it so I can look cool at the gym. I'll be all like, yeah, look at me with my running thing-a-ba-jigger. Then I'll go get new shoes and I'll finally look like I belong. Sort of.
The 411 on ex-boy's new girlfriend isn't pretty. The phrase rode hard and hung out to dry sounds appropriate. Kind of makes me feel good. At least he didn't trade in for a younger perkier model.
The next couple of days is full of finishing christmas presents and visiting. I will also be spending much time at the gym. I did manage to do some excercise at my grandparents, but I was only at half effort.
I also bought myself a pair of ice skates so bring it on baby. Any one want to go skating?
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
2 comments:
Pleather pants. hmmm. I think you should only wear pleather pants and your biker boots if you are looking to pick up a nice lesbian. I do think that pleather can and should only be worn if you are going out. I used to work with an older (in her 50's) woman who was very rich and very stylish, but she used to wear leather pants (they were loose, not skin tight) pants to work and I thought it was so wrong. Of course, maybe you should wear them to work- see if flirty boy really is gay! ha ha
You got a case for your postage stamp size shuffle? lol. It's so small it would fit in your pocket.
Your blog wouldn't let me leave anymore comment, so I have to send another one! I was going to say, before your blog cut me off, that I'd go skating with you anytime. I would like to get my blades sharpened though, I really should look into doing that.
Post a Comment