Yes, I made that word up. Yesterday was my 100th post. When I started this thing I was amazed when I posted once a month, let alone that I would make it to 100 posts.
I get my hair cut at Fringe (even though the lady knows the ex-boy) and they sent me a postcard for 1/2 off a massage. You can bet your booty that I booked that sucker immediately. So Friday I get to roll out of bed, go have a massage, lunch with the ladies (well, only one), and then...Oh, yeah all those Christmas presents I'm supposed to sew. Sigh. I'm thinking people are going to get boxes with the materials for the presents wrapped and I'll send the finished gifts later. I get to leave work early tomorrow afternoon and then I do not have to return to work until January 2nd. Yes, you can hate me, but only a little because I'm too cute. There is an emergency get into the building list that you have to be placed on and flirty boy told me that I'm not allowed in the building over break. Sounds good to me. I've never not been on the list, so I'm not sure how I feel about that.
My trip to Spain in June is 99.9% good to go. Except for those pesky details like budget approval and curriculum approval, oh and we have to get students. But other then that I'm going. Anyone want to join me?
I was going to wear sexy underwear today, just because, and then I realized they would be really uncomfortable at the gym. I did manage to make it to the gym yesterday, but I only jogged for 4 1/2 minutes because it was so hot. If the gym is this packed on a Tuesday at 7, then it is going to be hellacious in the new year. I was changing my clothes in the back corner of the locker room and I didn't realize it was right by the scale. Every couple of minutes someone would come over and weigh themselves right after their work out. I know I'm a bit obsessive about my morning weigh in (it does help keep me on track), but I don't think I could weigh myself in public. Oh, and in clothes, because that adds 10 pounds at least.
There is a whole lot of non-excitement over in my part of the world. I'm just going to be happy to make it through the holidays. See you on the flip side.
1 comment:
Don't think I can make it to Spain, but I sure as hell hope to see your smiling face here in England!!!
Post a Comment