Friday, April 04, 2008

Flowers in the springtime

Oh my goodness it is starting to feel like spring. Even my womb seems to know it is spring. I had the most ridiculous trouble trying to get dressed this morning because I wanted something dressy, yet casual. Every thing I put on made my bosom look huge. Granted the big bosom made my hips look wee. I am wearing a pair of hand me down pants that are a bit short, but man they make my bum look great.

Really, that's about all I've got today! Thank you everyone for all of your comments. Of course I've heard nothing from the professor since earlier this week. I still (applause) have not called him or emailed him.

3 comments:

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

Can you elaborate on the whole 'even my womb knows its spring' thing? Is it growing flowers or something? Just curious;)

Dan said...

intrigued what the removed comment was...hmmm....