Saturday, April 26, 2008

Practice makes...what the he double hockey sticks

Tonight was operation teach me how to flirt. The only goal for this evening was to have me smile at a guy. Well, not only did I smile and make eye contact, but I even spoke to a member of the opposite sex. He was drunk and young. But I did it. A and I went out and I was wearing the skirt with the shirt and my boobs were spilling out. A couple of beers later and I was not even aware that my boobs were spilling out. The joy that I had to share was when we walked out of the bar and there were all of these guys outside smoking (damn smoking ban) and there were a couple of whistles, then there were some guys going ooooh cheek cheek cheek. I stopped and turned around and said, what am I a chicken? I mean seriously does that work? I mean, yeah the attention was kind of nice. Granted A was looking smoking. Well, and my boobs were spilling out, but seriously all you can come up with is cheek cheek cheek. I can go out and be as open and smiling as I want to be, but I need a man with balls.

I am not a chicken.

No, this post was not written apres drinking ;)

This did give me a whole block of laughing hilariously because I am not a chicken.

No comments: