So, I've decided I'm moving to Wyoming or Montana. Basically any where that has cowboys. Thanks to this blog I am obsessed with finding a cowboy. At least I already know how to ride a horse.
There is this thing on okcupid called quickmatch. If someone rates you high and you rate them high too then the computer notifies each of you. Great, except at that point someone has to make a move. I had a successful quickmatch last night with a cute, witty, relatively sane guy. I've heard nothing and it is driving me mad. It probably wasn't meant to be because he wasn't a cowboy.
Accomplishments:
Went to yoga and did a partner meditation. I felt flame shoot up my chakras. That's got to be good, right?
Rewashed the kitchen floor after the maintenance guy tracked dirt all over my clean floor. He also put a new seal in my toilet and reseated it crookedly so that the toilet cover no longer fits on the toilet. Now do you understand why I have never told them my bedroom light bulb is out.
Zuumba'd. I'm really liking this class.
Started studying for my midterm.
Went to church.
Went to the slow food annual meeting.
Did Pilates.
Went to a school event about leadership (all part of that plan to get more involved and meet people).
3 comments:
I am pretty sure I saw this woman on tv when her book came out. She was 100% a city gal till she met her husband and moved to the country. A strong man will do that to you. *sigh*
John Denver wrote a song about a woman who tried to live the rural life to be with her cowboy. It doesn't work out. I think it's called "Lady's Chains."
I suspect you'd miss Chicago after you moved to Wyoming. Though you'd have more space for books ...
Pat you are too pragmatic! Maybe I could do it if I had my own jet to go to the city on the weekend :)
Post a Comment