Saturday, February 06, 2010

Who is with me?

A friend and I were talking about all of the fabulous things that can be found on the internet and how it is such an interactive place to be these days. I know that my life is definitely influenced by many of the blogs I read. I hope I am influencing you as well. If so, please bring me a cupcake. Thanks. Anyways, she mentioned flash mob dance. My puzzled expression took us immediately to her computer where she shared this treasure with me.

My response, beyond joyful glee, was let's do it. Chicago has a gazillion places that would be perfect, like Millennium Park, Union Station, Grant Park, or the Sear's Tower (yeah, I know it changed names-whatevs) Sky Deck! I'm thinking any of the songs from last seasons Glee soundtrack would be perfect.

So, who is going to break out into song and dance with me?

5 comments:

Pat said...

I'm there in spirit. And so is your cupcake.

Kandy Christensen said...

Pray tell, who is my cupcake?

Pat said...

Colin Firth. With icing.

Kandy Christensen said...

Oh, 'that' cupcake! Now I really want a cupcake.

Dan said...

Now I want to watch The Sound of Music again! Sorry, Dish, but flash mob already happened in Chicago- they did it for Oprah's season opener this year.