Well, I'm back to weird flirtyness at work. Why would flirtyness be weird? When it is followed up with nothing. This is quite frustrating. So flirty boy sent out an email for free passes to a movie and I signed up and got a free pass. We are going after work. I didn't think anything of it until I read the description of the movie, I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With. It is a romantic comedy. Romantic comedy people. It doesn't help that I tell a friend it is a date movie and she tells me to pretend I'm on a date. I can see it now I lean in for my after date kiss and get a what the #*&%!
I really need to finish my match profile. A part of me wants to date. I want the thrill and yes, the nookie, but I don't know what I am doing and I get paralyzed by that. There is a part of me that is still mad at the ex-boy because it was supposed to be forever. Then I'm kind of mad at flirty boy because if we could have just started dating I wouldn't have to go out and try to date someone. What do I mean date someone-I have to find someone to date first. At least my dating adventures, or mis-adventures, will be fodder for the blog.
1 comment:
Yeah dating adventures! :)
Post a Comment