Thursday, February 21, 2008

Again

I have a date for Saturday night. We are going to go do something in my neighborhood. The what to wear question was ironed out almost immediately thanks to the girls at work. I'm a skirt wearing girl and so I'm going to wear a jean skirt, sexy tights, a black hoody shirt and my boots. Still have to work out the jewelry. Maybe something a little flashier. If I wear something shiny I could mezmerize him. I am completely cracked but that is also due to lack of sleep because I've been out every night this week.

Last night was belly dancing class. My hips, thighs and ass are killing me. Just sitting here hurts. It was great fun though and if anyone is interested in going let me know. We've got five more weeks of classes.

I got on the scale this morning and once again I've hit the 50 pounds lost mark. I've hit this before and I'm hoping this time I can make it stick. I'm almost afraid to eat because I've been stuck for a while now and I'm tired of being stuck. I totally sympathize with you Ash. I think it is because I've reached my bodies relatively normal size and so I need to ramp up the excercising and watching what I eat. From here on out it is going to be a little harder, but I will do this. If I feel this much better today in this body I can't imagine what it will be like 10, 20, or 50 pounds from now.

I'm going to go back to gazing out of my office window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Glad to finally hear the scoop and I hope that you relished in being treated the way you should. I can't say enough how proud of you I am, truly! I am finally losing a bit of weight by changing my cardio. I hear that we are all going to go swimming together soon and am very excited. You are wonderful and I am glad you are feeling more comfortable in your own skin. That is beautiful!!!