Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the thong song

So, there's a song that basically the main chorus is thong thong thong thong. Why I have ever even heard this song, or let it stay stuck in my brain pushing out other useful information, I do not know. It is the song that has run through my head today because I am wearing one. This requires maneuvering your wardrobe choices to accomodate the wearing of said thong. Dress pants- out, clingy skirt-out, lined dress skirt- hm, that works. Underwear seem to be a constant problem for me lately. My time has been spent trying to figure out underwear. We had to go to Walmart in Cancun because I did not have enough underwear. I was supposed to go underwear shopping before I left on vacation, but I ran out of time. I had also run out of time to do things like laundry. It probably wouldn't have mattered, because as we have seen on this here very blog, my underwear don't fit. When I went to Old Navy to stock up on important clothing items like flip flops and beach bags before the trip I bought underwear. They are a disaster. I'm not thin enough for bakini briefs and I have not given up on ever having sex again to wear granny panties. For now the best fit I have found are the emergency pair I had to buy at Walgreens that day my underwear fell off. This, this is the thing that has me worried. Argh. I just want to be able to buy a semi-sexy cotton set of underwear but I am constantly being thwarted. I guess this means I just have to go do more shopping!

No comments: