You thought I was going to say love, didn't you. Ha! Shoes. All you need is shoes. I stopped by Filene's after work and finally, after a year of searching, found a pair of yellow shoes. They are peep toe, yellow, patent leather with three inch heels and they are exactly what I want. It is kind of a creamy yellow so it will go with lots of different things that don't necessarily have to be yellow. I sat at Filene's for a moment with a pair of sensible black work shoes and the yellow shoes in each hand and I thought, what would Kristi do. Well, I was wrong thinking Kristi would pick the fun shoes over the work shoes because she said she would have bought both. Hey- I've come a long way from one pair of shoes in brown and black that had to work both with pants and skirts. I think because I've lost weight my feet have shrunk 1/2 a size. I've got a bunch of shoes at work in my shoe drawer that are now too loose. The shoes I picked up today are a 9 1/2 when I've worn a ten for years now. While at Filene's I picked up a new sport bra, addidas t shirt (it was really cheap) and new yoga pants. I also bought a kelly green thong from Old Navy- not sure why. When I got home I immediately put on my new shoes and pranced about the house (I was wearing clothes). I tried on my gym clothes and I thought the shirt was too tight. I realized that the shirt probably isn't too tight, but it fits. I can't seem to handle fitted clothes.
Somebody might need to tell David Boreanaz that I'm no longer available to have his children, because I'm going to have David Tennant's children. I am a little obsessed with Dr. Who lately. If that is my guilty little addiction, then so be it. At least I'm not out doing drugs- that you know. Hmmm, maybe I have a whole alternative life. Considering a I'm not so good at lying, I highly doubt that.
Flirty-boy nonsense is starting to lose its hold. I think I've reached the point of I deserve more. I'm not talking about him as a person, but about the fact that he has not put himself out there for me. I sense a friendship in the works. That means I can stop obsessing/day dreaming about that and focus on dating. I'm starting to have faith that there is someone out there for me. I think I get so afraid that there is no one who will be willing to put up with the parts of me that make me challenging, but I am gradually seeing that is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment