I've got a coffee date tomorrow at 10:30. We haven't really exchanged any emails, no text messages, and no phone calls. I'm probably breaking all of the online dating rules, but I kind of feel like it is nice to cut through all the red tape. Skip the nonsense and go straight to the meeting. Coffee is safe, right? Ironically he wanted to meet at Intelligentsia because he was a self-professed coffee snob. I was thinking the same thing! And no, this doesn't mean I hear wedding bells, but those little things sometimes are nice. Thanks for all of your comments. I greatly appreciate your support.
I went last night with flirty-boy and Kris to see the Oscar nominated shorts at the Landmark Theater. Flirty-boy invited me and I made Kris go! They were amazing. The animation was incredible, even though one of the stories was a bit over dramatic. The shorts were these tight emotionally packed vignettes that told the sweetest stories. If you have a chance go see them. I didn't even realize that they were available for public viewing. I have to admit that both of the French shorts were my favorite. They had this emotional twist that was weird, touching, bloody and funny all at the same time.
I went bowling Sunday night for work. It was faculty and staff vs. students. I managed to break 100. Really, I don't bowl. Tonight I'm going to Early to Bed for book group. We are reading Bound and Gagged. The link just takes you to Amazon, not a porn site. It is about porn, but it is not porn! I read it right after reading 1984 on vacation and it is kind of frightening because some of the things in 1984 were discussed in B&G because they were happening in America today. Wednesday night I have belly dancing class. Anyone want to join me? I am looking forward to collapsing on the couch and watching Lost with LK on Thursday. You are not welcome to join me then!
Tonight after my book group I'm going to go home and panic over what to wear. I have a date.
No comments:
Post a Comment