A repository for random musings, romantic notions, cooking accomplishments (and failures), my latest crafty endeavor and daily life. Note-I do not live on a moor, but adore Wuthering Heights, hence the title.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Just for today
I keep telling people, just let me have today. I don't quite know what to do with this experience and of course it makes me want to cry. I had an incredible coffee date. He's smart, witty, charming, cute, he reads books, he sails, he has cats, and most importantly he smells good. He gave me a hug. He emailed me (he admitted I was the only Kandy with a k at work, so he had looked me up) afterwards so I could have his email address and gave me a link to a book he had mentioned. It took me all day but I emailed him back something short and sweet. I don't know what tomorrow is going to be and ironically I'm trying so hard not to be hopeful. This feeling today is just amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must admit, I'm a little jealous. I want to have a nice, romantic coffee date also!
Did you ever put a photo up on your profile??
Post a Comment