Today is a good day. Why is it a good day, because I'm not stressed out about having my underwear fall out on the sidewalk. It's the little things in life.
I was talking to Kristy about my flirtation with MK and it is a good thing to have. It adds a certain spice to life, but I still have to update the match profile and get out dating real people. I guess the appropriate saying would be don't put all of your eggs in one basket, or don't count your chickens before they are hatched, or the fox is in the hen house. I'm not sure where that last one came from. I still stand by my previous statement, "I am not a chicken"! It is hard not to let my little mind wander down hopeful paths. I don't know, considering I've been feeling a little hopeless lately maybe that's a good thing. When I start killing rabbits then maybe someone should rein me in!
Thank goodness (spoiler for any one who watches Bones) I can still have David Boreanaz' children because he's still alive. Except he would still be, even on Bones, because really he's Angel, and unless you chop off his head he's going to keep going and going. My psychosis has to find some sort of outlet people.
And Dan- I totally agree with you about Cora's photography. She's sent me prints and I've framed them and given them as presents. I'm sure she'll appreciate hearing that because I don't think she realizes how good she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment