Flirty boy pointed out today that I have no patience. In addition to having to wait I was hungry. When I'm hungry I get cranky. I know I don't have any patience. Really, you know I'm impatient, then why make me wait for you to go to lunch. Grrr. Yeah, so some days I do try to curb my impatience, but some days it's just not happening. I have character faults, who knew!
I had to go and get a crown last night. Unfortunately it was not a princess crown for me, or little kitty. I've always wanted a diamond tiara, but if I get one, then LK gets a matching one. I had a tooth with a cavity that had shifted and so the evil dental minions had eaten away at my tooth. My dentist is, like, hot. It's bad when someone is drilling away at your teeth and all you can think is, is that his hair brushing my hand? Oh my god, that means his head is near my bosom! Sigh. I also had my fill of flirtatious banter, but he started it. Sadly I have to go back in three weeks and get my temporary crown replaced with the real crown.
I need to get a life! Let me rephrase that, I have a life, I need a man in that life. Yeah yeah yeah, feminist, don't need a man. I don't need a man, I just really really want one.
No comments:
Post a Comment