Tuesday, May 27, 2008

regurgitate

I did finally manage to bath yesterday. I reached a point where it was kind of necessary. I was too lazy to take a shower so I took a bath. Man was it hot. Hot enough that the cat was stretched out on the floor trying to get chill. Hot enough that just lying on the couch made me sweat. I'm glad I closed most of the windows before I went to bed because man is it cold today. My dumb self left the house wearing a skirt with no tights. I had to stop and buy tights because my butt was literally freezing. Oh, and I changed my underwear before I left the house because I feared the pair I had on may head south to the pavement ( or south for the winter because it is so cold!).

I was so lazy yesterday I think I started to get bedsores. It felt kind of good.

I saw my food therapist today and I'm on an "as needed" basis now. Basically I don't need to see her unless I'm losing my shit. Not that something like that happens ever, or often! I also saw the doctor and we looked over the results of my cholesterol test and I'm doing good. I still have a couple of numbers to work on, but there has been definite positive progress. If I continue with what I am doing then everything should balance itself out without medication. I've lost 21% of my body weight, which is really good. I just need to continue with this thing I'm doing, even though it is getting pretty challenging.

I updated my match profile over the weekend, all thanks to some more liquid courage. Hmm, the fact that it takes a glass of wine for me to deal with dating is something I might need to take a look at. I had a guy contact me from Rockford. He looks nice, but Rockford? I don't even have a car. Then I had some guy wink at me, but I just wasn't sure of him. Stupid dating. It really should not be this difficult, even though I know most of the difficulty comes from me.

No comments: